Walking has always been my convenient exercise. It imparts ample benefits to the people of all age-groups. One doesn’t need to bother about going to the gym or spending hours in the vicinity of machines. Walking is the best exercise, though yet to be declared officially;)
A few years back, I discovered the power of Brisk Walk. Not only did I feel more energetic, but the brisk walk routine also brought me back to shape in a shorter period. About 30 minutes of fast walking brings remarkable results and by the end of this article, you will agree with me.
Imagine a person is walking faster than the other people in a park. He is covering the same distance in 30 minutes, the others cover in 50 minutes. We want to know if he gets more benefit than those who walk at an average speed. I got the answer to my query and I’m sharing the same with you.
BENEFITS OF BRISK WALK
1) You can reduce your weight considerably by walking briskly without changing your lifestyle and it is scientifically proven. This is the coolest incentive as people can follow this relatively easier way to stay trim. Invest just 30-60 minutes a day walking faster than usual and get visible results.
2) You stay young and suffer from lesser psychological disturbances. Yes, it is again true. Walk in the fresh air to make the most of the walk schedule. Walking increases the rate of the exchange of gases (oxygen in, carbon dioxide out) and refreshes brain. And all of you are aware that it is brain that controls everything in our body.
3) The purpose of walk changes from merely reducing weight to getting fitter and smarter. You will look great in the new toned body as the benefits of brisk walk are not going to end here:p
4) While walking, you exert most of your muscles everyday. Your movements become smoother as the toning up of muscles is executed in routine. Overall health improves and the perspective of life changes too; for the better.
5) Overall health improves and your chances to live longer increase. Brisk walk, if managed in a proper manner shows magnificent outcomes. If you walk and are not getting visible results, increase your speed.
6) Better result in less time is the fundamental benefit of brisk walking. Take charge of your life and buckle up to win the race of health. Hardly 30-40 minutes a day are needed to become a health icon.
7) Not only the outer look, but your internal organs will also show improved fitness. Hearts of those people who walk or run are healthier than the others.
8) Scientists claim that brisk walk is healthier than running.
[ Running reduced the risk of heart disease by 4.5% while walking reduced it by 9.3%.
Calorie for calorie, walking also had a stronger impact on heart disease risk factors. The risk of first-time high blood pressure was reduced by 4.2% by running and 7.2% by walking.
First-time high cholesterol risk was lowered by 4.3% by running and 7% by walking.
The risk of first-time diabetes was reduced by about 12% by both walking and running.]
Walking is the best route to the healthy living. Be a little brisk in routine to make an impact on yourself and the society:)
I’m taking my blog to the next level with Blogchatter‘s #MyFriendAlexa