It has been exceptionally well established that mornings are the ideal time to work out for many. Not only is it a flexible option that allows you a few moments with yourself before diving headfirst into the day’s hectic events, but simple exercises make you feel fresh and give you the energy you need. It makes getting through the day more accessible by keeping up your energy levels to not get tired after small tasks. However, many often find it difficult to shake off the early morning laziness and get right into high-intensity workouts. If you are one of them, the solution is simple! Here are seven-morning simple exercises to keep up your spirits all day:
1. Walking: There is nothing that freshens you up like a morning walk. Better yet, if you can get to the park in the morning and spend time walking there, it is highly beneficial to your body as inhaling fresh oxygen that hasn’t been polluted yet refreshes your organs.
2. Overhead Stretch: This is a type of stretch that stretches all your muscles and releases any trapped tension among them. It’s one of the best and most simple morning exercises as it helps you get rid of any aches you may have due to sleeping in weird positions.
3. Jumping Jacks: This is an exercise that completely energises your entire body by engaging your overall muscles. It helps you strengthen muscles and burn calories effectively and target areas with unnecessary fat like arms, thighs, belly, etc.
4. Squats: Squats are perfect lower body and core strength exercises. They put pressure on your thighs, hamstring and abdominal muscles, kicking them into action and encouraging better functioning. They help tone your leg muscles and are great for your hips.
5. Mountain Climbers: This exercise effectively improves agility, building endurance, keeping up your energy levels, and losing weight. They work out your entire body thoroughly in the time spent practising it, and the benefits are endless.
6. High Knee Taps: This is fast-paced cardio, much like spot jogging, except your knees are supposed to go higher to touch your palms at waist level. High knee taps are helpful to improve coordination, flexibility and heart health.
7. Meditation: A must for good mental health; meditation helps you say goodbye to negative thoughts and welcome positive energy. It calms your mind, keeps frustration and irritation at bay and lowers stress levels, among many more benefits. Regular meditation has been proven to help make you look good and feel good.
If just a few simple exercises every morning give you lifelong benefits and change your lifestyle for the better, why not put in the effort? Push yourself to get healthier every day; take one step at a time with the above mentioned simple exercises. Take guidance from Cult.Live’s Learn To Exercise pack and seek the professional advice of their trained experts. This pack will teach you the most effective ways to achieve your goals, so don’t miss out on this opportunity. Start your 14 days free trial and get going!
This post is written as a part of Blogchatter’s A2Z challenge.