Every time I think of writing a blog post, I’m confused.
‘What should I write?’
I enjoy people writing about various things. From fashion to technology to travel, all sorts are worth drooling over.
But when it comes to writing myself, I’m like a foolish person. There are many things that come to my mind.
1. What should be the title?
2. Which age group should I target?
3. How to get the pictures?
4. Some catchy words?
5. What this what that….
9. And the last but not the least- the AUDIENCE! Who is going to read my stuff and why would they?
Many excuses. These are sufficient to make me abandon my work;)
1. Publishing a blog would mean a greater responsibility to get interactions. Otherwise the hard work you put in while writing the post will go in vain.
2. Secondly, I get ideas to write when I’m busy doing one thing or the other. And when I sit down to write, all ideas get diluted. The passion fades away and whatever I write goes to trash.
3. Another reason seems to be my over indulgence in social media. I get carried away by online stories only to deprive myself of the precious time;)
4. And my unborn ‘creations’ just refuse to take off 😀
….Simple as that but ridiculously unbelievable. No? You don’t think it’s unbelievable?
Hmmmmm your story seems to resemble mine. Feel free to share your excuses in the comment section 😀