Our Bollywood Gossip column is being loved by all movie buffs. Let’s play a fun quiz today and check who is the biggest fan of all? There are going to be 10 questions in all. The one with the fastest finger and all answers correct will win a small token of appreciation from us. Hurry up, type your answers in the comments section and look out for the winner’s name in tomorrow’s post.
(P.S. The winner will be selected from India or who has an Indian postal address.)
1) Which Bollywood actor was the first to be trained at NASA for a movie?
2) “Don’t underestimate the power of a common man!” who said and in which movie?
3) Can you name this movie from the image given below?
4) Guess the movie name from the picture:
5) All these actors are together for a movie. Can you tell me the name of the movie?
6) Which child actor played the role of young Aamir Khan in Dhoom 3?
7) A song brought tears in the eyes of an ex-Prime Minister of India. Name the song and the singer.
8) Can you name this popular movie?
9) Who made the dialogue “Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di, fir main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta.” famous?
10) “Mhari choriyan chhoron se kam hai kay!” Name the actor.
The answer to the question asked in yesterday's post is 'Yellow' and the winner is Ms Anita! Many congratulations!
This post is written as a part of Blogchatter’s A2Z challenge