eXplore India in this Lifetime
Don’t get confused by the title of my post (*wink;)
You would need more than a lifetime to explore every corner of vibrant India. There’s so much to see in this single country. Snow-clad mountains, pristine rivers, tea gardens, beaches, a great many historical sculptures, monuments and what not! You say and India displays it. A vivid area of 3.3 million km square with 1.3 crore diverse people following a variety of cultures and religions defines the country called India.
To justify my title, I will say that the whole of India cannot be covered in a lifetime but with proper planning and execution, YOU CAN eXplore India in a lifetime, rather in 2-3 months.
• Get a map of India and contact a good travel agent.
• Mark India as North, South, East, West and start planning.
• Shortlist the important places to visit in each quadrant. Plan your travel in a way such that you can spend 10-15 days in each quadrant.
• Follow the rules of comfortable travelling. Embrace Minimalist travel and pack less.
• Book your rail/air/bus tickets in advance to save time and money.
• Don’t forget to take a good camera with you to save beautiful memories.
• You can do it, stay motivated with good health and immunity.
I know what’s running in your mind! Coming to that point now.
Which places should be visited in India?
There are tens of thousands of places to visit in India. You want to get the flavour of each and every culture/landform/history. I found this interesting blog that will help you plan to travel India in just 50 days🙂
There’s another post on Top 100 places to visit in India that’s quite useful.
A few days back, our blogger friends completed #XploreBharat blog series where each blogger gave 2-3 India travel posts. I submitted three posts; providing below the links for you to explore.
My personal favorite places to visit in India are:
Gir National Park
Andaman and Nicobar
There’s so much to eXplore and so little time:)
I hope my post will act as a catalyst to speed up your planning to travel to India. Take my word, ‘eXploring India’ is going to be the experience of a lifetime. So, are you ready with the India map?
This post is a part of Blogchatter A2Z and Global AtoZ blogging challenge. I’m writing 26 posts in the month of April on the theme Glimpse of India. Follow my work on social media platforms with hashtags #AditiWrites, #CelebrateIndiaWithAditi