Are you one of those creative souls who like to spend hours searching for good fabric and get it stitched as per your chosen design? Then, you have this one thing in common with me. I used to visit crowded markets to buy quality fabric of my favourite texture, layout and colour. Due to Corona, I stopped visiting the crowded places completely and had to compromise with ready-made dresses. One of my friends suggested a good fabric website ‘Fabcurate‘ and believe me, it was like a dream come true for me.
Why Fabcurate is the best place to buy fabric online
Origin of Fabcurate
* Being a community of designers, Fabcurate understands what goes into procuring the thread, designing the fabric and staying up to date with the latest trends. The concept of Fabcurate is to help customers get premium quality fabric in one place.
*Fabcurate boasts of its stupendous fabric collection and we admire it. Fabcurate source fabric from the traditional fabric merchants whose experience reflects in the threads of the fabric. Most of the fabric is produced in Surat, Gujarat, the house of traditional fabric manufacturing in India.
* Fabcurate collaborates with the talented artisans from the handloom industry and brings to us the royal Indian culture in the form of crafts like Kalamkari, Ikat, Ajrakh, Indigo, Tie & Dye, Dabu, Shibori, Banarasi, Bandhani, Batik, etc.
Quality par excellence
I selected two cut pieces of elegant Fabcurate Digital Print fabric that I’ll use in getting my traditional suits stitched. One cut piece is chosen from Fabcurate muslin fabric. Summer is already here and the stylish and comfortable fabric is on my to-be-flaunted list.
Use coupon code ADITIKAPUR10 to get 10% discount on Fabcurate fabric😍
The quality of the fabric is far superior to the other online platforms.
The only drawback is that you are pampered with a great variety on Fabcurate that makes it difficult for you to shortlist your choices;)
Variety Variety Variety
At Fabcurate, you are spoiled for choice. There’s an extensive variety of fabulous fabric of different types.
• There are dozens of fabric materials like cotton, crepe, chanderi, rayon, Kota doria, silk, Japan satin, muslin, chanderi…omg there’s no end to it!
• Then they have options to shop by the fabric pattern. Traditional prints, ethnic designs, ikat designs or kids designs, Fabcurate displays various patterns in different materials.
• A different section is assigned to the plain cloth; you can select colour and kind of material as per your taste and requirement.
• When at Fabcurate, you won’t miss your friendly shopkeeper who displays a huge variety of cloth and makes it too irresistible for you to purchase.
You can curate the fabric of your choice
Here is one more aspect that makes Fabcurate different and irresistible. You can curate your own fabric by selecting design and material. There’s no limit to the quantity of fabric to be ordered. It makes the whole concept of ‘curating fabric’ impressive. Kudos Fabcurate for helping us design our fabric!
Fabcurate is better than your local market.
Summer is around the corner. Dive into the Fabcurate world of superior fabric and be ready for the compliments:)
This post is written as a part of Blogchatter’s A2Z challenge.