Ethnic wear is a significant part of every Indian’s life; it’s something many of us take a lot of pride in. Ethnic fashion is just one of the best ways to easily flaunt your country’s deep-rooted traditionalism, diversity and bright culture in a highly stylish way. The ethnic fashion industry is vast, constantly overflowing with new trends and clothing options available in the markets. However, due to the widely accepted stereotypical standards of beauty that ask women’s bodies to look a certain way, finding the same trendy clothing options like plus size kurtis can be difficult.
While this is true, it also doesn’t mean plus size women should hold back from having the most trendy pieces in their closet and flaunting them at their following traditional function. Herewith irresistible collections of plus size kurtis from all the latest trends to keep you in touch with current ethnic fashion are Libas, a stop shop destination for all traditional clothes. These are the five best plus size kurtis you should add to your closet right away:
1. Printed Kurtis: Printed kurtis are a classic you cannot go without. They have a quiet type of charm that is minimalistic yet very aesthetically appealing. You can find these plus size kurtis in fabrics like rayon, cotton and silk for maximum comfort. The different prints you can go for are floral, multicoloured prints, geometric prints, colour blocked patterns and more.
2. Embroidered Kurtis: When you feel like taking it up a notch from printed kurtis, embellished kurtis are what you should look for. Embroidery is a highly intricate art form that is a significant part of ethnic fashion. Beautifully woven onto several different fabrics, embroidered kurtas are the epitome of class and elegance.
3. Suit Sets: Suit sets are a complete pack of coordinated bottom wear and a matching dupatta. This is the perfect option for you if you often have trouble putting together outfits. This way, you can pick it out from your closet, put it on and go ahead with your day.
4. Mirror Work Kurtis: Mirror work kurtis are extremely stylish and have a bit of a festive vibe. They have small pieces of mirror sewn onto the kurti itself, often enclosed among more intricate embroidery. If you’re looking for something to wear to an important function or upcoming festival, this is what you should go for.
5. Solid Kurtis: Last but not least, make sure you stock up on some solid plus size kurtis. They might seem too simple, but there is nothing better than solid kurtis to brighten up your usual outfits. Choose from bright hues like blue, yellow, green, purple, etc. and pair them with multi colored dupattas for a stylish look.
With these plus size kurtis in your closet, you’ll never run out of ethnic options to wear. So start shopping from Libas and grab all your favourite ones at affordable ranges, their high quality plus size kurtis are not to be missed out on.