(God made us inquisitive and we coined the term, travel agency)
I was wondering if travel has something to do with health and well-being. People who travel often seem to be happier than those who don’t/can’t travel. There has to be a connection between the two. Let’s discover:)
Humans are curious by nature. We crave to explore and indulge to acquire new experiences. Travelling gives a chance to recharge our seeking minds and I admit that we plan our travels more than we actually travel. It is sad but not all travel plans get materialised. There are justifications lying underneath several unfulfilled travel dreams.
I know that most of the time, the planning comes to a halt when we don’t find a reasonable travel plan satisfying our wishes as well as our pockets. You know, they have a solution to this problem too!
Search Google for a travel plan and a huge number of travel agencies will pop up in no time. Brizo Travel Deals is one such trusted agency that ensures your travel plan grows from dream to reality. There are a number of deals and discounts open to personalization.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that travelling improves health. Yes, it is true that the overall physical and mental health improves for the person who travels. I’ve compiled a few points to strengthen my viewpoint.
7 Reasons why travelling is good for your health
1) A study shows that travelling actually increases the chances of living longer. A study showed that the people who take fewer vacations are more likely to suffer from stress-related ailments and die earlier than who take more than three weeks of vacation every year.
What are you thinking guys? Plan your much-delayed vacation now!:)
2) We know that walking is the best exercise. Travelling requires a lot of walking while surfing exciting new places. As you can see, the connection to health can be easily found:)
Travel, explore, walk and stay fit!
3) While travelling, we are exposed to different types of environments that helps in boosting the immune system. Moving from one place to another means exposing the body to various types of bacteria. The body, in turn, learns to fight and survive in numerous ways.
4) Stress level is low in people who travel and chill. We don’t need to find research records. It’s a matter of basic understanding that an activity like travelling relaxes the nerves to lower stress levels. This is another advantage of travelling that emphasizes its importance.
5) Brain health boosts with travelling. When we travel, we meet people from different regions and cultures. It makes us more open and accepting. As a result, our awareness, creativity and mental growth improve.
6) Research says that travelling decreases the risk of heart attacks! Yes, it is very much true. To travel, one takes a leave from the regular work that relieves him of everyday stress and anxiety. The chances of developing heart disease are also reduced!
7) Travellers are a happy clan. They are free from the pressure of mundane work. They explore new places and try to get accustomed to the culture of the specific locales. Acquiring knowledge while wandering in a foreign area brings a sense of achievement. Happiness prevails.
🐞We need to rediscover health through travelling. It is ‘Happiness that matters in the end’ and travel is one of the proven means to achieve it.
🐞 Revive your travel plans and pack bags for a distant destination. Explore and experience romantic getaways.